Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love.




"For I am the LORD your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
I give Egypt as your ransom,
Cush and Seba in exchange for you.
Because you are precious in my eyes,
and honored and I love you,
I give men in return for you,
peoples in exchange for your life."
-Isaiah 43:3-4.

Yes, I know this is a little late for Valentine's Day, but this is
one my absolute, all-time favorite verses. This is what I
celebrate during this Valentine season-
A beautiful love story between me and Christ, authored by
The Author of love and romance. My fellow single sisters in
Christ, please don't be depressed this season-
you have more than a special someone... you have the special
Someone! He loves us with an amazing, indescribable,
everlasting love! Join in me in delighting in Him and His love!

Happy Valentine's Day! (belatedly.) <3

"P.S."- I realized that I just updated yesterday, so I wanted to say that any comments on
my previous posts are welcomed by me! =)
I love getting comments on anything, whether it's current or not.

Oh, and credit for the photo goes to Beth and her wonderful
photography skills!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment