Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello, world.

...Or blog readers. That works, too. =)

Sooo. How do I explain my 4-month silence?


...

Not coming up with a valid excuse. (Laziness is not valid.) =)

See, it goes something like this: Life is jammed packed with action, silences, laughter, tears, and many, many lessons that God has been teaching me. Then, I get overwhelmed by everything that is going on and fail to update. And it all piles up. And the motivation to update hits rock bottom. =) But, I really am going to try to work on changing that pattern this fall, because I am taking a writing class that requires journals. So, hopefully, some of them will end up on here.

Until THAT happens... =) Here's my summer in pictures!



India 2010 (May 12-June 9)


Teaching VBS


Little friends

Abraham and Isaac skit for Gospel Musical Presentation

The girls on the team =)

Too much fun... =)

Climbing hills, exploring hidden trails...

Happiness in a picture! =)

Our team.*Smiles* =)




No comments:

Post a Comment